You shop, Amazon gives.
Click the link below to shop and Amazon will give 0.5% to Women’s Odyssey House.
Same products, price, and service.
Resident’s Wish List……….
At this time, our special need at the house is new linens. We desperately need new bathroom towels, tub mats and kitchen towels. If you can help, please contact email@example.com
Outstanding items still needed:
- Pillows, Pillowcases, Towels & Washcloths
- Rugs for Bathrooms and the Entry Hall
- Tablecloths (104″ Length x 44″ Width)
- Cleaning supplies, e.g., laundry detergent, dryer sheets, Windex, Formula 409, sponges, mops, brooms, etc.
- Battery powered wireless door bell
- Curtains for the 2 bedrooms and the dorm
- New Towels that are one color for each room
- Bedspreads that match but different style/color for each bedroom
- Gift Certificates to Costco, Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens & Things, Smart & Final Iris, Home Depot, Lowes to name just a few
- Blinds/Mini-Blinds for each room
- Spiral notebooks or journals
- Sheets for each room
- Electric Screwdriver
- Handyman to volunteer 4 hours per month
- Racks to hang clothes on in the garage
- Rugs with rubber backing so no one can slip
- Storage racks for the garage
Women’s Odyssey operates without the help of any federal, state or local subsidies. We rely on the support of individual contributions, foundation grants and annual fund-raising events to meet operating costs. The Women’s Odyssey is now a part of the eBay/I-Sold-It program to aid non-profit organizations. Anything you have in your home that you wish to make go away, will gladly now be accepted for sale through I-Sold-It in Tarzana, and the proceeds will go to Women’s Odyssey, and you receive a tax deduction as well as a great feeling inside! We will happily arrange for large items to be picked up at your convenience. Please call Odyssey House at 818-998-8972 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.